We understand that you may be concerned about the information you provide to us, so here are the details of how we collect, use and protect your information.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a contact form. The information we collect includes your name, email address, contact information and web usage data.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To personalize your experience;
- To improve our website;
- To send periodic emails;
- To enhance customer service;
- To respond to customer service requests;
- To administer surveys;
- To analyze website usage;
- To better understand customer needs; and
- To improve our products and services.
We may also use your information for marketing and advertising purposes. This includes providing you with the latest news and updates about our products, services and events.
We may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- To provide products or services you have requested;
- To comply with legal requirements;
- To protect our rights;
- To protect the safety of our customers;
- To protect the security of our website; and
- To respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties.
Data Security (GDPR Data protection Right)
We have implemented appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal information. We use industry-standard encryption to protect the transmission of your data over the internet. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your data.
We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.